- Large financial services organisation
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Process/ People Change Initiatives
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager to join a team working within their established change practice.
The role will involve managing the team around key initiatives of change in the transitional and transformation function. It will be responsible for the change initiatives being delivered across people, systems, business structures, strategic impact and processes.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience Change Management.
- Large enterprise environment experience, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Previous experience in Organisation Change Management.
- Strong communications plan development and implementation experience.
- A proactive and forward thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
- Strong communication skills with an engaging personality.
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!