Looking for a Change Management Officer to conduct detailed change impact assessments to identify impacted processes, systems and people.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Conduct and facilitate change planning sessions, document outcomes and recommendations;
- Identification and analysis of stakeholders likely to be impacted by change;
- Determine the scope and impacts of business change, including the development of formal business impact assessments;
- Provide support for change activities, communications, training and development.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in planning and conducting workplace or organisational change in a large or complex organisation;
- Experience in facilitating change planning; including stakeholder identification, business impact analysis and change management planning;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and teams
- Capable of working collaboratively as part of a team;
- Competency with IT systems.
**Please note this role is based in Geelong**
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or Call Pamela on 03 8080 7233 for more information.