A Change Management Coordinator is required for a contract through until June 2022 (with extensions). The role will see you working in a large federal government department.
- Provide Service Management oversight to a small team of support desk personnel providing initial application support to systems within the department. These systems include a Moodle Learning Management Systems and Enterprise Student Management System and more. At times this may include providing end user support during peak activity periods.
- Control DLT assignment groups and monitor incident resolution within the Service Management System
- Act as the Change Coordinator for Learning Environment system changes. Ensure technical change is coordinated between internal service towers and the broader enabling approver groups as required.
- Provide support to the department, including coordinating change submissions for board consideration and managing a forward plan of approved technical change activities.
- The specialist may also provide support and advice to broader service and continuous improvement work within the section including; development of domain operating models, communications and stakeholder engagement.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of ITILv4 framework and its effective implementation within a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing service management & business functions
- Demonstrated experience managing technical change within a large complex environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to fit into a positive, dynamic, collaborative work culture.
- Experience working within a large federal agency, ICT service management environment
- Well-developed skills developing professional business artefacts and documents outlining business processes and operating models.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 242560
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button