Change Management Lead- Timetable Readiness
Duration: 12months rolling contract
Location: Mascot, Sydney (2020)
Reports to Program Manager
Provide high-level strategic direction, engagement of stakeholders, leadership, and influence on the delivery of the change program, which may include cultural, behavioural, and transformational and/or transitional change. The Change Management Lead is accountable for assuring change is delivered within a structured change management approach and methodology to realise change outcomes and benefits for the program.
- Seasoned Organisational Development / Change professional with an established record of success in collaborating with senior managers implementing business and cultural change transformation
- Experience in continuous improvement methodologies and project management methodologies in a change environment to deliver improved policies and work methods.
- Experience in change coaching and contributing to a Change Community of Practice.
- Accountable for design and delivery of a sustainable change management program, including strategy, approach, and deliverables (stakeholder engagement, capability needs, change readiness and benefits realisation).
- Accountable for working with Program Director/Manager(s) and Sponsor(s) to integrate change management with program management and ensure the change program aligns with strategic objectives of the program.
- Lead the program team through the change management approach that may encompass different agencies, divisions, locations, and functions.
- Support change management capability uplift, raising business readiness and change maturity.
- Engage, consult, and coach senior program stakeholders and others (e.g. program sponsors, HR Directors, and Organisational Development / HR Business Partners) through the change journey.
- Facilitate communication and engagement across internal and external stakeholders impacted by the change program.