Organisational Change Manager Lead
Carseldine location - Hybrid working arrangement available
Initial 5 month contract + 3 x 12 months extension
About the role
The role will design, develop and deliver OCM strategies, tactics and plans to ensure staff are supported through the changes arising from the delivery of the program and its projects. A key objective of the program is to 'Build a positive and capable enterprise information culture', embedding information management behaviours to ensure sustainable change.
This role will perform Organisational Change Management activities and has the following outcomes/accountabilities:
- Lead and manage a team, influencing behavioural and enterprise IM cultural change through developed, targeted OCM strategies and campaigns and provide advice to meet agreed OCM goals and outcomes.
- Develop, deliver and maintain OCM tactics, plans and schedules to support the Information Management Program and its constituent projects change and adoption activities.
- Work with program and project resources to identify key stakeholder groups and develop appropriate engagement strategies and manage change champion networks.
- Identify OCM and IM cultural risks and issues and develop and manage appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Develop organisational change activity plans and deliver change readiness activities to prepare stakeholders for the change.
- Actively engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure they are adequately supported through the change.
- Motivate and manage a team ensuring optimal performance, priorities are met and identifying and implementing business improvement opportunities as required.
- Provide input and cost estimates for change and adoption activities to support the development of program and respective project business cases.
Skills and experience
- This role will require exceptional stakeholder management, organisational coordination, collaboration, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of change management principles, methodologies and tools is required with a minimum of 7 years OCM consulting experience working in a similar capacity on ICT programs/projects.
- Professional change management qualifications such as PROSCI are desirable.
- Experience in using a range of software products such as Microsoft Visio, Project, MS Office, Yammer, Forms and so on.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.