Our client, a well-respected brand and an employer of choice, is seeking a Change Lead to join their team on a 12 month contract basis.
This position will manage, support and drive Business Unit and Enterprise changes in the collections and recoveries team.
You will perform change feasibility assessment as part of the change framework.
The Change Lead will drive a robust change culture ensuring change governance standards are met.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Understanding of banking or finance industry - challenges, trends, competitive and & regulatory environment
- Proven track record in driving business performance through effective people leadership and/or influencing skills
- Demonstrable passion for delivering change strategy that will take the Customer Assist business to the next level
- Demonstrated experience managing information flows to and from the business both internally and externally
- Exceptional communication skills and strong attention to details
For your chance to be a part of project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately.
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Kat or Karen on 08 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564