Working for a well reputed company within Aged care. My client is looking for a Change Coordinator to join their expanding team. Lots of room to grown and develop within this role as well as exposure to different areas of the business.
6 month contract initially but plans for ongoing work.
Duties to include:
- Producing communications plans
- Developing plans
- Delivering presentations
- Writing reports and guides to staff and memos from Executives
- Training of staff either face-to-face and/or classroom based
- Building of training materials e.g. user guides, videos
- Develop project and training schedules
- Business process Modelling
- Some analytical work
- Previous experience in a change coordination/administration role
- experience of producing training materials/documents
- proven track record providing training
- understanding of business process and any change methodologies and tools
if you have the above skills and are immediately available please click APPLY with a current word document.