Our client is an Iconic Multinational organisation, and they are currently seeking a Change Analyst. You will be working on transitioning the payroll of multiple countries into a single payroll system, so their ideal candidate would have previous enterprise level implementation change experience, and payroll background is highly desireable.
About the role
As the Change Analyst, you will have over 2500 stakeholders to engage as the payroll system is changed.
- Identify business change impacts through the preparation of change impact and business readiness assessments.
- Support the development and execution of communications, training, stakeholder engagement and business readiness plans.
- Support the development of training and communication artefacts
- Develop and implement adoption and sustainability metrics
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilisation and proficiency of individual business changes
- Provide knowledge and experience gained through working with the project to support the development of sustainable practices to embed the transformation and transition to BAU
Skilles and Experience
- Successful candidates will likely have 5+ years' experience supporting large-scale business transformation programs and projects
- Demonstrated experience implementing change initiatives, business impact assessments and executing a range of change management interventions
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (incl. SharePoint), Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Think you are up for the challenge? For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 239177.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.