- Role - Change Analyst (ICT)
- Contract - Long term, Till Sept '23
- Possible extensions
- Hourly rate $84.18/hr
- Brisbane CBD based
The Change Analyst will report to the stream Change Manager and work closely with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Project Managers, business leaders and end users.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting change impacts and gaps through a Change Impact Analysis
- Capturing change risks and escalating as appropriate
- Recommending change initiatives based on change impacts and risks
- Supporting the implementation of change activities across a large complex government program
- Developing change related documentation, presentations and supporting engagement activities
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst in ICT project/ programs
- Change impact assessment and provide sound recommendations and advice
- Government sector experience preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Experience building relationships, influencing, coaching and facilitating conversations
- Experience working with broad range of internal and external stakeholders
For more information , please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 OR Moitri on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 241251.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.