Role: Change Analyst - ICT
Until May'23 + possible extensions
Brisbane city (Bowen Hills)
About the role
Seeking an ICT Change Analyst to work on a workforce management transformation program in Brisbane.
- Implementation of Change management activities to ensure a successful transition
- Lead the communication and engagement activities with key stakeholders
- Undertake risk and issues identification, champion the change management approach
- Actively contribute to the creation of positive work environment
Skills and experience
- Expertise in business transformation change management within large complex ICT environment
- Workforce management transformation activities including benefits realisation, stakeholder engagement, communications and training
- Experience in change planning, analysis, interventions, resistance management, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience in the documentation, implementation and evaluation of business change activities
- Expert level stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Role closes on EOD, Friday 10th June
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 247017.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.