Our client has a large presence within the Public Sector, they are currently seeking a Change Analyst to join their team for an initial 6-month contract.
This role's primary focus is to support the strategic and operational delivery of services across Workplace Technology Experience (WTE), including supplier strategies, drive adoption of technology solutions, identify process improvements, and enable business benefits realisation across these services.
- Responsible for planning, leading, managing and delivery of organisational change management activities across initiatives to transform Workplace Technology Experience services
- Acts as a point of escalation for organisational change management across initiatives to transform Workplace Technology Experience services and ensures collaboration of any required parties leads to successful outcomes and issues and risks mitigation and communication
- Provides Organisational Change Management subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the broader technology organisation and relevant stakeholders
- Documents all change management work carried out by required standards, methods and procedures and adheres to any applicable Australia Post standards and guidelines
- Experience in supporting large, complex, and critical Operational IT environments
- Experience in organisational change management role to manage large-scale complex change projects on time, on budget and with quality
- Knowledge and skills in organisational change management activities including change strategy, communications, training, change readiness and adoption/behavioural change.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #246644