About the Company
Our client is a large government department located in the Sydney CBD.
About the role
This role will be responsible for providing hands on change management, communications and training support accross various change initiatives accross a program.
- Analyse data from various sources to inform change management plans, reporting and other change activities
- Develop, implement and monitor change impact assessments, mitigation actions and workforce transition plans
- Develop and implement communication schedule
- Draft communications and support materials
- Support stakeholder engagement.
- Develop training materials
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst supporting projects from a change management, communications and training perspective
- Experience in IT and Organisational change, ideally in Salesforce Service Cloud and Communities.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering communication plan and collateral for customers and internal staff (including website collateral, presentations, emails, quick reference guides, etc)
- Proven experience of managing end to end change in IT projects impacting internal staff and external customers.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 243004.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.