Our CBD based client is looking to secure an experienced Organisational Change Analyst to practically support change activities in a high profile project. This is a 12 month contract role and ideally will commence within 2 weeks.
You will be tasked with developing the organisational change approaches to ensure the embedding of introduced features for a business critical platform. Using agile frameworks and approaches, contributing to continued business improvements and stability of the platform through collaboration with internal stakeholders and partnerships with external stakeholders to create significant business value.
* Executing the management of change processes, including the identification of the change impacts on our customers, identifying mitigations and actions to ensure the successful embedment of technology change
* Delivery of the agreed change backlog enabling the creation of significant business value through the embedment of the technology change into the business
* Management and continuous iteration of the stakeholder matrix
* Collaborating with the team including the Product Owner and others on when technology change will have an impact on our customers
* Developing and improving best practices in supporting technology change into our organisation; change artefacts and change processes.
* Continuous investment in the building and maintenance of stakeholder relationships
* A willingness to share knowledge for everyone to learn and grow together.
Skills and Experience
* Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation and coaching skills
* Experiences in working with diverse teams, driving towards shared outcomes
* Extensive experience in organisational change management practices (eg ADKAR, PROSCI)
* Experience in human centred design practices and techniques
* Certification as an organisational change analyst (desirable)
Please "Apply Now", or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss this opportunity, quoting job ref 214623