Our client, NSW State Government is looking for the Change Analyst to join their team for an initial 12 months + extension
You will assess the change and communication needs of various project streams and support teams within the Teaching and Learning stream, for planning and execution of program communication.
The role works closely with number of stakeholders to ensure alignment of all change activities within the stream, interfacing with the broader program. Key stakeholders include project teams, Teaching and Learning stream leadership, broader Change and Communication teams and Digital Support Team.
- Tertiary qualifications in communication or change management
- Experience working on the projects within larger program
- Experience working in Change Analyst role
- Experience conducting change impact assessments & Change readiness
- strong communication and change analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!