- Leading NSW Government Educator
- WH&S or Regulatory and Compliance background
- Close to Central Station - 6 Months contract
About the Company
A large and well-known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
This role involves supporting the below programs of work under our Client's WH&S strategy:
- Integrated Management Safety System, WHS Framework, Delivery and business implementation of High Priority Process, Procedures and forms, including Chemical Management, Emergency Management, Electrical Safety, High Risk Education Delivery, Plant Machinery.
- Chemical Management Safety System , Managing the delivery of the system implementation State-wide for their NSW business.
The Change Analyst will be responsible for identifying the impacts resulting from changes to people, process, systems and culture; the development and delivery of key documentation to support; and the successful implementation of change activities resulting from that analysis.
- a background in change related to WHS, Safety systems, compliance, regulatory and the completion of detailed impact analysis, process mapping, stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Experience in impact assessments, implantation planning, mining insights and analysis for medium/large scale change programs involving multiple business units.
- Ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby quoting reference: 202487 and click the apply button.