The purpose of this role will be to achieve program, project and business change and training objectives through the design and delivery of effective organisational change while supporting the business in its transition to new ways of working. The Change Analyst is responsible for the effective and timely communication, organisation change and training necessary to the project and program success.
The purpose of the Organisational Change Analyst position is to support users through the business changes that will result in part due to the implementation of new enhancements, redesigned business processes and new organisational capabilities. The following key capabilities will be required to successful support the project:
- Design and document the business change management approach to ensure strategic alignment to the realisation of business benefits/outcomes.
- Deliver organisational change strategies and plans in consideration of all relevant project initiatives, other business priorities and the risks to successful change.
- Plan and manage effective approaches to promote the successful adoption of changes within the business, leading to the realisation of the business outcomes.
- Ensure that change leadership occurs through business executives and managers.
- Ensure redesigned business processes are embedded within the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs and to manage expectations.
- Plan and deliver clear, concise, timely and relevant information so that business managers and employees are clear about the reason for the changes and their impacts.
- Ensure managers, teams and individuals understand what they need to get ready for transition and assess the state of business readiness.
- Plan and manage/coordinate necessary training to ensure that employees understand new and changed solutions (processes and systems).
- Assist with the development and planning of business change management deliverables using structured and transparent methods.
The role will consist of but will not be limited to the following activities:
- Delivering artefacts to support the objectives outlined above.
- Working with Program / Project Managers on the technical aspects of change management. This may include undertaking / developing:
- Impact Analysis
- Stakeholder Assessments
- Communication Strategy & Plan
- Change Readiness Assessments
- Change Plans
- Training and development plans and material
- Applicants must have demonstrable organisational change management experience
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- PRINCE II certification
- PROSCI certification
- Information systems knowledge
- Experience in Human Services area would be highly regarded, but is not essential for the role.
If this role interests you, apply now! Or call Bharti or Carrie on 07 3319 7555 for more information.