Our client, one of the Global consulting firm is seeking a Change Analyst to join their team.
You will require to have a strong change management experience, including proficient knowledge of system implementation, processes and tools, and a commitment and passion for change management to help manage, adopt and evolve on this change journey
Please note: For the first 10 months, the role will be full time committed to one Asia Pacific high profile engagement as Change Analyst followed by transitioning into process transformation Consultant Lead role
- Developing detailed change management plans (including the case for change, stakeholder analysis as well as training and communication plans) with key stakeholders for individual projects
- Drafting and revising communications (written email, written I on Protiviti stories, audio and video to name a few examples) in accordance with the change management plan for individual projects
- Maintaining a master change program schedule across all change projects to ensure timelines are met, dependencies are managed, and synergies are realized;
- Strong project and program management
- Experience in delivering a solution in multiple sites
- Experience &/Or understands process transformation. This role will be working in process transformation projects across a range of domains - finance, operations - different clients and different industries.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 199102