- We are seeking strong experience in :
- Implementing Modern Workplace & new ways of working
- Office 365 platforms (their usage, deployment etc across organisations) - (outside of personal usage)
- Managing & driving ongoing Adoption
- Ideally a passionate evangelist of the platform
About the Company
Our client is a well-known, member-based organisation, with a large presence in the Perth market. As an organisation they have close to 1500 employees working across multiple business groups.
About the Role
Help drive the Organisational Change Management for the transformation of my client's people, processes and collaboration initiatives to a Modern Workplace.
The primary responsibility is to promote user adoption, ensuring user satisfaction, enabling user education and delivering customer benefits.
You will be tasked with planning, development and implementation of change initiatives. Working with a team of Change Managers, you will ensure project milestones and objectives will be met. Working closely with product owners, you will drive the communication plan and strategy.
Skills & experience
- Should be passionate, energetic and engaging with detailed knowledge of Modern Workplace ways of working and the Microsoft office 365 platform
- Previous working experience managing and implementing change
- Experience working within Agile teams - certification preferred
- Demonstratable experience of implementing best practice change management principles
- Previous experience working in an ICT focussed change program
- Tertiary qualification in Business or IT is required
Flexible work hours, great culture and People work here because they are a community focussed organisation, which engages in a meaningful way in a wide variety of community interests.
How to Apply
Please send an updated Word CV to email@example.com