The ideal candidate for this role requires an understanding of change and implementation management in large transformation programs (preferably public sector) as well as the ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels in a public sector environment. Therefore, the HCM Change Analyst must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 4 years' experience of business led change assignments,
- Consultant level experience and understanding of change management techniques and practices,
- Previous HR project implementation experience, as well as large scale business transformation experience within the Public Sector,
- Significant understanding of core change management disciplines including but not limited to change impact assessments, change/business readiness assessment and planning, stakeholder analysis and management, training design, development and deployment and communications,
- Ability to liaise with and understand technical requirements and translate these into business requirements,
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).