12 months contract
Based in Surry Hills
Hourly rate- $50.00
You will be involved in designing and implementing change management activities to ensure the smooth and effective introduction of new processes, assess the impacts of change on staff, scheme participants, partners and other stakeholders, and develop strategies for management.
Additionally, you will apply knowledge and expertise to keep up to date with new and emerging change management trends and practices, in order to assist with developing practical solutions to meet business needs.
- Provide insights and input into the development of business impact assessments and change management plans that align with the client's Change Management Framework and Change Blueprint
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change at the project level and associated business readiness activities
- Communicate the findings of change impact analysis and coordinate and track the monitoring of actions coming from these assessments
- Support the coordination of change management activities in conjunction with Program Lead, Project Managers and Change Manager within the Office of the Scheme Actuary
- Assist in the implementation and deployment of change activities, such as the development of communications artefacts and stakeholder engagement activities
- Identify, assess and report possible change risks or issues, as well as recommending treatment strategies
- Assist with preparation of written briefings and advice to senior leaders and governance bodies on planned change roll-outs
- Apply project management methodologies to meet deadlines and produce high quality outcomes that address business needs within a complex environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 196514.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).