Change & Training Analyst / Consultant
$130k package - Close to Penrith / Kingswood
Subsidised parking and excellent work life balance
Our client is a large well-known organisation with offices in Western Sydney.
They are currently seeking a Change Analyst / Change & Training Consultant to work on a large System Implementation.
Reporting to the Practice Adoption Manager the successful applicant will be working as a part of a change and training team which is responsible for the communication and change management for the project, including development and delivery of training programs and resources.
You will contribute to the achievement of all aspects of practice change related to systems and processes. The role is responsible for designing and implementing best practice change management approaches into projects.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Experience and skills in the design, delivery and evaluation of a broad range of technical and process change projects and programs including Software implementation and business process re-design.
- Demonstrated high level internal consultancy and facilitation skills and the ability to effectively engage, influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Highly developed, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present concepts clearly with a sound educational /theoretical basis.
- Demonstrated research and reporting skills, keen attention to detail, ability to write clearly and concisely, and to produce high quality educational and training materials, project and training plans and reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in training or capability needs analysis, instructional or educational design and flexible delivery of learning methodologies, including e-learning.
For a confidential discussion, please call Tim Moynihan on 02 9409 4851.