- Facilitate major change in Wealth and Insurance Transformation
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Multi-year program of work
- 6 Month Contract - North Sydney Location
About the company and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation that is undergoing a large scale wealth transformation. They require a Change Analyst to assist the delivery of end-to-end change management and communications for a single-stream of work and support other workstreams and program level change communications as required.
- Change Management - day to day support, delivery of change artefacts, co-ordination of change activities and promotion of change management capability throughout the business
- Stakeholder Management & Business Engagement - Continuous engagement with stakeholders and the business to manage change impacts and working relationships with critical stakeholders
- Communications - Develop and drive communications through business writing attending to critical details articulating impacts and requirements verbally and in writing.
To be considered you must demonstrate
- MUST have recent wealth industry experience. Due to the project requirement, only candidates with wealth experience will be notified.
- Experience in Change Management in a large transformation/enterprise
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- MUST be an excellent communicator
- Certifications in Change Management (preferred)