Untill Feb 2020
About the role
As part of the change and transformation team, the Change Analyst, in collaboration with the Change and Project Managers and solution implementation team, drive successful engagement, delivery and adoption of the changes in achieving the desired business outcomes.
- Facilitating and conducting Business process analysis
- Facilitating and conducting business change impact assessment
- Supporting trainers with change documentation
- Assessment and understanding of change readiness of key impacted stakeholders
- Reviewing and updating change management documentation
- Experience in implementing Change Management at a project level
- Experience in successfully delivering Change Management within an SAP project is preferred
- Understanding the full change management lifecycle
- Ability to analyse and understand complex business processes.
- Experience with impact identification, assessment and treatment strategies
- Operational change planning experience to mitigate disruption to business functions
- Developing and delivering change programs to support deployments from the pilot site implementation and subsequent roll-outs.
- Developing evaluative methodologies and monitor and evaluate the progress of the Change Program.
- Supporting training activities
- Assisting with management of governance committees.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 194588.