- Large Enterprise organisation
- Initial 12 month contract based just outside of the Sydney CBD
- Change activities within Data completion and analytics team
Our client, a large enterprise Australian household name, has an exciting opportunity for a Change Analyst to join a data analytics department, based just outside of the Sydney CBD.
The role is responsible for supporting the existing Change Manager in the delivery and administration of change activities across major Data Completion projects and initiatives related to a large scale network deployment. In addition to this the role will support process development and improvements; system enhancements and root cause assessments.
Liaising with stakeholders across the business, the Change Analyst must be capable of establishing and maintaining relationships with both technical and business oriented stakeholders alike.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- 3-5 years' experience in Change Analysis.
- Previous experience in data analytics.
- Large enterprise environment experience (preferably within the Telco industry).
- Previous experience with Physical Network Inventory systems would be beneficial.
- Prosci, ITIL and PM methodology certifications would be highly sought after
- Strong communication skills as well an assertive and collaborative personality.
- A proactive and forward-thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 194159