- Facilitate major change in Wealth and Insurance Transformation
- ASX Top-20 Financial Services Organisation
- 6 Month Contract - North Sydney Location
- Provide holistic support to all change activities.
- Develop required change artefacts/materials including communications, training and planning
About the company and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation that is undergoing a large scale transformation. This transformation is in the final stages of a separation of a subsidiary organisation and they require a Change Analyst to support all elements of the change and how it impacts the business and critical stakeholders.
You will be required to pick up Change Management tasks on a needs basis and take initiative where possible to identify key activities that will facilitate a seamless transition and keep all relevant stakeholders engaged and up to date.
- Change Management - day to day support, delivery of change artefacts, co-ordination of change activities and promotion of change management capability throughout the business
- Stakeholder Management & Business Engagement - Continuous engagement with stakeholders and the business to manage change impacts and working relationships with critical stakeholders
- Communications - Develop and drive communications through business writing attending to critical details articulating impacts and requirements verbally and in writing.
- Training and Admin - Support the co-ordination and delivery of training and materials as well as ad hoc administrative tasks
To be considered you must demonstrate
- Previous experience in financial services
- Experience in Change Management in a large transformation/enterprise
- Understanding of the Wealth Industry
- Certifications in Change Management (preferred)
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson