About the role
As part of the Organisation Design Program, the Change Analyst will be responsible for supporting change management activities. This will include completing stakeholder analysis and detailed impact assessment of the change impacts and advising the Change Manager of any broader impacts of changes.The Change analyst will ideally have experience working in the people / organisational design side of change versus someone with IT/Tech change experience.
The Change Analyst is responsible for supporting the development of change plans and materials.
- Plan and lead change impact discussions/surveys with stakeholders to identify and quantify impacts, risks and issues.
- Provide input and insights into change planning
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in change planning
- Support the development of capability, communication, implementation and transition plans, and the deployment of both.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessment.
- Detailed impact assessment and then informing the change Manager of impacts for change
- Completing business readiness assessment and informing the change manager for change planning
- Stakeholder analysis
- Learning/capability needs assessment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 189783.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).