- Support change management of a large IT transformation project
- World leading IT services consultancy
- 3-month initial contract, competitive daily rate, Sydney CBD
About the Company:
A world leading end-to-end IT services consultancy is working onsite with an Australian distribution company with a customer base of over 1 Million.
About the Role:
Support the change management of a large IT transformation project, working closely with business stakeholders to develop and implement a robust change framework.
- Contribute to and execute change management planning and continuous improvement
- Support communication and engagement activities as part of the change initiative
- Coordinate and deliver stakeholder engagement activities
- Deliver change management activities at the direction of relevant Seniority
Skills and Experience:
- Previous commercial experience in a similar role, with a focus on technology-driven change
- Experience in planning for change using different methodologies
- Proven ability to establish relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 187234.