Key functions of the role
- Support the Senior Change Manager and project teams in delivering effective organisational change management that facilitates sustainable change
- Assist in the development of change strategies and supporting plans (i.e. stakeholder engagement, communication, training etc.) to ensure stakeholders are fully consulted and involved in the change
- Assist and support with the execution of change, communication and engagement activities
- Conduct stakeholder analysis & the change impact assessment including 'as is' & 'to be' business process/impacts and change readiness assessments
- Co-ordinate and support stakeholder engagement activities (venue bookings, invites, emails, phone & email queries)
- Support the design, development and delivery of communications
- Develop artefacts to support stakeholder communications and training, e.g. briefing presentations, factsheet, project resources etc.)
- Assist with identifying and logging change related risks and managing mitigation strategies
- Assist with training needs analysis and planning of training activities
- 3 + years' experience working within process improvement & change projects
- 3+ years' experience in a change, business analyst or project coordinator role
- Demonstrated experience or sound understanding of managing organisational change management within a large or complex environment,
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with change management and business analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience or involvement in developing and delivering engagement activities for large and multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to engage, build and maintaining effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and teams
- Strong self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information and data, deal with challenges and achieve focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as individually.
- Engagement planning and co-ordination skills
- Stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation, presentations
- Analytical and problem solving skills