This role is assigned to the Change, Comms and Training stream within the program transformation management office (TMO) which is responsible for reviewing, strengthening and embedding a consistent framework and structure to manage change to the organisation due to the program.
To participate in and help drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change initiative for the organisation. This involves working in a single project or on a program.
Typically, an Change Analyst assists and/or contributes to the change management activities and deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of a Change Management Strategy and/or Plan for the program/project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements and costs.
- Contribute to the identification of all stakeholders impacted by the program/project
- Contribute to the identification of business impacts from the program/project and assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project, including preparing templates for data capture and assisting in organisation and collation of data.
- Contribute to and assist with the development of communication materials applicable to the program/project e.g. emails messages, presentation packs, intranet sites, postcards etc.
- Contribute to the completion of a Learning Needs Analysis for the program/project.
- Contribute to and help drive the design and development of any required training content and other learning interventions for the program/project and support delivery with training scheduling and logistics planning
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW with your latest resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience.