Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Change Analyst to join their team for an initial 6 months + extensions.
The change analyst will be working with the project manager, business analysts, key representatives of the 3PL business, contracts team and account management team in delivering the relevant changes.
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting the analytical requirements associated with program change management across the relevant channels and contributing to the development of change management reporting for the portfolio.
- Providing analytical support contributing to the delivery of the change roadmap and supporting execution plans for the portfolio and supporting the broader enterprise customer experience transformation agenda.
- Providing general change management support for key customer experience initiatives and execution of program change deliverables relating specifically to the portfolio.
Skills & Experience:
- Change Management experience
- Strong comms & stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #243860