- Located at Central
- SAP HCM implementation
- Initial 6 month contract paying $876pd
- Large well known and highly regarded organisation
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Change Analyst to support the HCM (Human Capital Management) Recruitment Program.
This is a critical role for ensuring the HCM Program meets its objectives and business benefits are achieved through increased stakeholder adoption and usage of the Cornerstone system solution and accompanying operating model changes.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Analyse data from various sources to inform change management and training strategies, plans, reporting and activities
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of change management and training plans and related activities.
- Develop and implement communications and stakeholder engagement plans, change impact assessments, workforce transition plans, communications collateral to support the transition employees to new ways of working.
- Develop training and support material and conduct sessions with impacted stakeholders.
- Support and facilitate business process redesign, change impact assessments and stakeholder engagement activities.
To be considered for the role you will need
- Minimum 3-4 years demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst
- HCM system implementation experience
- Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851 quoting reference 187122