Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Centura Developer for a non-ongoing, salaried role, with accrual of leave entitlements. This is an initial engagement until May 2020 and is working from our Client's Belconnen offices. This role is operating at an Australian Public Service Level 6 (APS 6) and offers a salary of $79,604 plus 15.4% superannuation.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining code to a high standard
- Undertaking a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Assisting with documenting current systems flows as required
- Contributing to the evolving system architecture and design of our Client's environment
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Significant experience in maintaining and documenting Centura / .NET based systems working with Oracle
- Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL as well as SOAP and REST web services
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the proven ability to achieve well-engineered outcomes in programming and systems development activities including design, coding, testing, evaluating, integrating, deployment and documenting complex systems, components, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong team focus on collaboration and development experience in an Agile setting.
- Skills and experience effectively working with legacy code.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194398
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.