- Start in early Aug
- 12 month contracts
- Geelong based
- Community Services Agency
- APS 5 level.
A community services Federal Government agency is seeking multiple Review Officers to manage a portfolio of internal review requests. The Review Case Officers will examine all relevant documentation relating to a request for review and request further information where necessary.
Some of the duties will include the following.
- Analyse requests for review and categorise accordingly
- Prioritise workload in response to legislative timeframes
- Contact customers and their representatives by telephone to clarify requests and obtain further evidence to support the request
- Provide information on review process to participants and their representatives.
- Assess requests for review against legislative requirements and operational guidelines
- Draft clear, concise and plain language decision letters in response to requests
- Communicate effectively with customers and their representatives to explain reasons for decisions, the review and appeals process and options open to
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in administrative law or administrative decision making would be highly regarded
- Experience in claims management and/or assessment would be highly regarded
- Experience working as part of a virtual team
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact John quoting reference: 187119