Our Federal Government Client is seeking Capacity Planning Expert / Consultant for a 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options available, working from our Client's South Canberra offices.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience leading Capacity Planning team in an enterprise environment
- Proven ability to ability to lead the development of solutions and industrialise into a production capability
- Ability to work with a variety of analytics tools and adapt processes to suit the available tools and required outcomes
- Broad stakeholder management skills and tailoring solutions as to audience and context needs
- In-depth ability to assess risks and implement mitigation strategies and grasp expectations and concerns, and negotiate quality outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shilpa Rajput on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 201844.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.