Our client is seeking an experienced Capacity Analyst to join their business services team. The team is responsible for providing an adequate amount of resource and service capacity for the company's tier 1 clients in a managed service setting.
Responsibilities will include
- Compile capacity management reports within SLA timeframe
- Provide trending metrics against agreed design thresholds.
- Provide detailed analysis of data
- Work with Senior Capacity Managers & Capacity Managers to compile risks and recommendations
- Maintain communication with all stakeholders including feedback on deliverables
- Participate in ISM Service Integration initiatives.
- Participate in continuous service improvement initiatives and workgroups
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a capacity role
- Capacity reporitng skills
- ITIL foundation
- Strong with data analysis, excel
- IT Infrastructure or Telco background desirable
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY