This leading financial institution is currently going through major transformation in 2018, and as such are seeking a passionate Capability Lead to help drive capability within their technology analytics division.
Reporting to the business unit Delivery Manager, the Capability Lead will be directly responsible for resource management and capability uplift - undertaking workforce planning, sourcing of project resources, along with overseeing professional development and coaching.
- Exceptional leader with ability to motivate teams, build strong capabilities and develop talent.
- Experience in performance management, career development and coaching/mentoring.
- Expert at developing and using capability/skills development tools and framework.
- Able to lead and work in an agile team environment, effectively partnering with other departments and groups
- High level understanding of assigned application's design concepts, architecture, tools and system environment.
- Ability to work with the business representatives and engineers in the development of complex business system requirements and associated implementation plans.
- Reach across functional lines to understand data issues and drive solutions
- Evaluate and solution existing reporting for consistency of results, processing efficiency, and opportunity for automation
- Has proven problem resolution, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to successfully and efficiently manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Can easily adapt to new technology
- Clearly communicates ideas in a variety of formats (verbal, written, etc.)
- Has a customer service mindset with an appropriate level of flexibility-understanding the needs of internal customers and using good judgment to make the best business decisions while maintaining positive relationships.
Candidates with banking/finance sector experience, particularly within analystics and/or financial crime units are highly considered.
Apply now or contact Gerard Salvador on 03 8080 7224 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.