Our esteemed client in the state government is looking to bring on board an experienced Communications Manager.
Campaigns & Digital Communications Manager
Initial 4 months contract
Sydney CBD Location
- Tertiary qualification in communications or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience within media and digital communications.
- Experience in developing written communications for key stakeholder audiences in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experienced in in using digital platforms, including but not limited to Squiz Matrix, Adobe Experience Manager or similar.
- Ability to travel to outer suburban and regional locations, and work outside of core business hours in the evening and on weekends as required.
- Provide expertise on the most effective use of digital services for the development of online platforms including technical design, user experience, content structure and purpose to support external communications priorities.
- Provide strategic advice and create content for digital and social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube for campaigns and announcements.
- Deliver and integrate digital capability for communication campaigns.
- Create targeted written communications for local member briefing reports and website content, ensuring consistency and alignment across the entire planning, delivery and maintenance portfolio.
- Provide support to directors on public reporting and messaging, based on a risk assessments approach.
- Support the Communications directorate with development of communications, including but not limited to media releases, ministerial correspondence and internal communications such as staff newsletters.
- Produce collateral which is on-brand and consistent across all communications.
- Coordinate brand and image standards and ensure compliance with these across , other Department entities and by any applicable third parties.