- Campaign Manager
- 5 Months Contract initially
- Melbourne CBD Location
Our Client is looking for a candidate with excellent Project Management skills (not a traditional Project Manager but someone that has managed retail marketing projects).
As the Campaign Manager, you will be accountable for planning, implementing and evaluating national campaigns and promotions for the Consumer and SMB.
You will be required to work with key external and internal stakeholders to develop and implement campaigns which drive incremental sales and ROI. In this role, you will also will be responsible for delivering campaigns to scope, time and budget.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- 5 years' experience in planning, developing and managing all aspects of marketing
- Brand background
- Experience in working with multiple suppliers/ stakeholders, and in a tightly regulated environment
- Ability to co-ordinate activities within tight deadlines, to analyse and present campaign results and to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Demonstrated experience in conducting regular evaluation and analysis of marketing campaigns to provide meaningful, actionable insights.
- Research and Data analysis
- Microsoft Office Skills especially in Power Point and Excel
- Experience across traditional and non-traditional media - digital experience highly sought
- FMCG Background is desirable
Our client is also happy to consider an assistant brand manager who is looking to move into a marketing generalist role.
Kindly apply online now for this exciting opportunity!