Digital Producer/Campaign Manager
Immediate requirement for a passionate Campaign Manager who can provide customers with thought leadership within the digital Industry. The Campaign Manager serves as the manager and primary point of client interaction for all Marketing Cloud email deployment campaigns. The Campaign Manager is accountable for the accuracy; timeliness, consistency of all campaigns executed on behalf of the client, and is responsible for ensuring that campaigns. This is an initial contract based in the CBD with a strong possibility of extension.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with a relentless commitment to balancing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Client advocacy to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Project and Program Management Skills
- Working knowledge of HTML, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications a plus
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Campaign Management, traffic management, or managing marketing campaigns or editorial calendars.
- Strong ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to provide clients with best practices guidance related to current email, interactive, cross-channel marketing trends.
- Power user of Microsoft Office to produce client-facing documentation, presentations, process maps, and dashboards.
- Familiarity with project management tools, eg Microsoft Project, OpenAir, etc.