This role is with a Top Four bank and is tasked with providing customer insights design and optimising high quality campaigns based on experience and leading-edge analysis techniques. This is an senior position in a high-profile team.
You'll be responsible for making recommendations based on analysis, on the best solution to a marketing problem.
You'll work in partnership with Marketing, Product and Distribution to deliver data driven insights to identify the most appropriate customers to target for x-sell, retention or lifecycle marketing activities.
Collaborate with internal clients to understand the business problem/opportunity and design a solution based on knowledge and analysis of the customer base
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data to solve marketing problems - size opportunities and present results to stakeholders
- Design new insights/variables for inclusion in the Marketing data mart
- Improve the conversion rate of marketing activity through the proactive application of data driven insights
- Optimise campaigns - Analyse campaign performance and make recommendations to improve the performance of campaigns
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of Teradata SQL/SAS
* Advanced SQL
* Experience with large scale RBDMS (Oracle/Teradata preferred)
* R/Python Programming experience
* Experience with campaign management software (SAS MA/MO Teradata)
* Experience in Direct Marketing or Lead Management and customer targeting
* Prior experience in the development and delivery of data driven direct Marketing campaigns
* In-depth knowledge of the Banking & Finance Industry and experience of marketing data
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 187115
Please click the apply button.