Would you like to contribute to shaping and defining the reporting, analytics and digital marketing services for a global financial services business?
The role of Campaign Analyst is to identify and define business problems, recommend optimal marketing activity, deliver campaigns using campaign management systems and make improvements based on customer insights, derived from campaign analysis.
What you'll be doing:
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data, code and extract data for marketing campaigns using SAS, Teradata SQL and inhouse campaign management tools
- Conduct analysis to identify right target segment for campaigns and generate post implementation reviews
- Improve the strike rate of marketing activity through the proactive application of data driven customer analytics
- Embed the use of test-and-learn marketing techniques, through campaign reporting and the use of previous campaign findings to fine tune/improve marketing effectiveness
- Liaise with internal clients to understand their requirements, suggest ways to improve targeting and provide analysis of the customer base
Who you are:
- Experience in working with large scale RDBMS (Oracle/Teradata preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL is essential, SAS will be highly regarded
- Between 2 and 5 years' experience as a Data Analyst
- Prior experience with campaign management software desirable
- Risk experience a bonus