Campaign Analyst required to join this leading Financial Institute for an initial 6-month contract. You will provide customer insights and deliver marketing campaigns, focusing on Group Consumer Products.
- Extracting, manipulating & analysing data for campaigns using Teradata SQL or SAS, together with running in-house campaign management tools
- Develop a detailed understanding of the organisations databases, data structures and core analytical procedures.
- Develop a high level of skill in the core software packages required to perform analysis.
- The use of payment solutions such as Payments Plus, ability to be able to deliver data into required formats.
- Present Optimisation results back to all stakeholders of the campaign, outlining key findings and suggestions for improvement.
- Advanced SQL (Essential)
- Experience with large scale RBDMS (Teradata preferred)
- Experience with campaign management software (SAS MA/MO Teradata)
- Proficiency in most MS Applications
- Prior experience in the development and delivery of data driven direct Marketing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of various analytics and problem-solving techniques
- Statistical analysis skills
- 1 to 3 years' experience in a campaign role
- In-depth knowledge of the Banking & Finance Industry and experience of marketing data (a MUST have)
- Marketing processes and procedures including marketing and data briefs
- Database marketing principles and practices