- Join a large innovative Data led business in an Australian Transport Company in their loyalty division
- Family friendly, flexible workplace environment
- Located in Mascot - close to train or parking available
- Opportunity to join a high performing data driven team and challenge yourself to achieve strong commercial outcomes
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
My client, a leading Australian transport company are looking for a talented and passionate Campaign Lead or Analyst for their Program Partnership program. You will play an integral role in the design and delivery of new campaigns to support the increased investment of their key partnerships. This will include executing a marketing and communications strategy to unlock new profit pools from leveraging joint owned data sets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled digital individual who is results orientated, highly analytical with experience in data analysis and reporting. You will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate a good understanding of the Australian market place, being abreast of current trends within this space to achieve strong commercial outcomes.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Perform pre-campaign analysis to identify target customers
- Find appropriate target audiences for campaigns, do market research and trend analysis
- Work out approach to delivery around campaign execution optimisation, data and systems
- Manage campaign management processes
- Use customer analysis and impact assessment models to deliver campaign recommendations to the business, design and develop reporting on outcomes of campaigns and recommendations for future campaign activity
- Publish campaign learnings and recommendations
- Provide analysis and advice on potential improvements to Marketing business effectiveness
What you will bring to the role :
- Audience Manager, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Omniture, SAS, Tableau
- Sound knowledge of SQL querying and relational databases
- Tertiary degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Statistics, Computing or related analytical field
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Preferred digital marketing experience
- Preferred knowledge of statistical modelling tools and techniques e.g. SAS, segmentation, propensity models
- Understanding of online infrastructure e.g. cookies, tags, ad serving
Please contact Jan Hundleby if you require any further information about the role and quote Job Number 200574