Our client, One of Australia's most innovative and well-recognised Financial Services brands is looking for a Campaign Analyst to join their team. This permanent role is based in a brand new funky office in Sydney CBD.
The role involves being accountable for the end to end design, analysis and reporting of data driven customer campaign programs. This role is heavily analytical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of direct marketing campaigns end-to-end: from pre-analysis , campaign design and execution, through to campaign measurement and review
- Contribution to the pipeline of activity and facilitating decision-making on scheduling and resourcing of requests
- Managing stakeholders in Marketing, Distribution and Product to understand their campaign needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Advanced SQL skills
- Strong presentation skills of analytical findings
- Hands on experience using data visualisation tools
- Extensive experience in a data or marketing analyst role
- Experience developing marketing campaign programs using a market leading contact management system would be highly desirable
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
For more information, please contact Ken Macleod on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 188907.