The role of Campaign Analyst is to identify and define business problems, recommend optimal marketing activity, deliver campaigns using campaign management systems and make improvements based on customer insights, derived from campaign analysis.
The business is big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. They're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with analytics. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
What you'll be doing:
- You will build dashboards and reports in order to provide meaningful insight to business data
- You will collect, organize, and visualize data to succinctly communicate ideas and recommendations
- You will design and deliver advanced analytical models including clustering, segmentations, or propensity models to answer critical business questions
- You will synthesize data from a variety of databases and provide insight and concise recommendations to partners and leadership
- You should expect to partner closely with data engineers and Senior Data Analysts to ensure data assets are evolving and improving over time
Who you are:
- Experience in working with large scale RDBMS (Oracle/Teradata preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL is essential, knowledge or R and/or Python is a huge bonus
- Statistics background is a must-have
- Between 2 and 5 years' experience as a Data Analyst
- Prior experience with campaign management software desirable
- You're proactive and feel comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced work environment