About the role
- Perform technical scoping and development for integration of group entities into the central financial reporting system via SQL and SSAS. Build budgeting and forecasting applications to support them using SQL and Calumo
- Automate and improve the highly-material finance processes
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes by using all your skills and knowledge - learning new skills along the way
- Develop enhanced reporting capabilities to the wider Finance team and support Executive reporting improvement
- Handle data and ETL change requests under direction of Senior Systems Analyst
- Maintain user access and user management for Calumo, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Research Financial Reporting and PowerBI
- Maintain and handle requests for system changes to financial reporting hierarchies and structures
- Upskill and support the wider Finance Team in becoming self-sufficient in utilising systems (Calumo) and helping develop customised reporting.
We highly value professionalism, intelligence, and drive to learn & grow. You will engage, build, and uphold strong relationships with many users as well as senior stakeholders. You will have some experience in managing smaller scale projects.
You will be proactive, self-driven and not afraid to think of solutions outside the box. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ensure an exceptionally high standard of delivery. Experience gained working with data, reporting, and in particular financial data, will be well important, however we expect you will have room to level-up your skills every day.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 245222.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.