- Initial 6 month contract
- Adelaide CBD location
- Busy and critical NOC environment - great team environment
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Operator to join a leader within the managed services and telecommunications industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join our clients team on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Customer Support Operator working within the Network Operations Centre (NOC) you will support key accounts providing first line technical and non-technical support.
Driving and managing the Incident Life Cycle you will escalate where required, whilst also clearly articulating the identified incident using ITSM systems and application.
As a key member of the NOC team you will develop strong relationships with both internal teams and externally with customers. A focus and commitment to providing high levels of customer service will be imperative to the success of this role.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves level one issues for users while utilising all the available ITSM applications.
- Responsible for user support (telephone, email, and fax) and excellent customer service by providing tier 1 technical and non technical support.
- Escalating any customer incidents that cannot be resolved.
- Liaising with all relevant teams to resolve any identified issue.
- Assist the team during major incidents.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks to successfully maintain a highly accurate Asset Management Database.
- Excellent call quality with good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ensuring all given tasks are performed based one ITIL process & procedures.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining data integrity of various database systems used within the NOCC.
Highly desirable (not essential):
- Experience within a project environment
- Experience working within Public Safety, Telecommunications or IT
- Previous NOC or Network environment experience
- IP network troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Experience with BMC Remedy or HP OpenView
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative and motivated team of IT professionals. Essential will be your proactive approach, your ability to prioritise in a high pressure environment, whilst still focusing on providing high levels of customer service.
As part of this role a Police Clearance will be required. You will work 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-7pm. Some weekend and out of hours work will also be required on occassion. Shift penalties will also apply.
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.