Customer Success Manager
This is a rare opportunity to join what we believe to be one of Adelaide's most exciting, advanced technology companies. Our client is delivering an advanced AI platform solution which is dominating their space with recent partnerships with the worlds most iconic top 400 and 500 fortune companies. What also makes them brilliant, is their human element, their people based culture which has remained unchanged even through vast growth and success.
Having been incredibly successful in securing new customers in the ANZ and North American markets a new opportunity has become available for a Client Success Manager to help deliver their platform at scale to clients within the ANZ region. If you are highly motivated, truly customer focused and thrive on working closely with your clients to solve their unique challenges - then this may be the role for you.
You may have worked you're way up to Senior Management roles within Retail and/or Hospitality and seek a new challenging career opportunity which will see you relate to your audience and allow you to convey the operational value of the software solution being adopted by your clients. You will become a trusted advisor to not only key sponsors but to end users too and inspire these stakeholders with your enthusiasm to optimize business processes and change management for the better of an organisation.
A snapshot of the role:
- Engaging with multiple levels within a client's organisation to address satisfaction, retention and growth
- Support best practice Services and Training delivery, systematize the generation of standard estimates and SOWs with these offerings, and partner with sales to train and successfully deploy into the pre-sales model.
- Lead hands-on training sessions with end users
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the software to be able to provide trouble shooting support to your clients
- Provide clear, detailed briefs to internal Product, Implementation, Integration, Sales and Support teams
- Report weekly on client relationships including issues and threats
- Drive higher levels of adoption for clients who are underutilising the solution
- Document and update trends within your clients' industries as well as analyse statistics to increase client retention
- Project manage large customer implementations with the Implementation Team
You will be a highly driven and engaged individual with a passion for technology. You will demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to support and lead within complex, enterprise environments. Particularly strong will be your telephone presence and web presentation skills with the ability to collaborate across international teams.
Additionally, you will be available to travel occasionally across the ANZ region.
If I've sparked your interest and your keen to have a chat to learn further on what makes this employer brilliant, please apply today or for a chat please contact Katrina on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564