CTO - Finance/Insurance
Live Chat: https://flashrecruit.com/user/NickMunro
We are looking for a seasoned technology & business leader...
This SME market focussed finance/insurance business is one of the largest in Australia, with successful growth driven by more then a dozen recent acquisitions across Australia and significant investor backing. They have an aggressive growth strategy, and clear goals which will be delivered through continued acquisition, and being a first mover in their industry to fully leverage modern technology enablement.
They recognise that the future of insurance is digital, and as a result they have a significant budget to set up their internal software development and technology capability. They are looking to hire a technical leader who will own this transformation and their technology operation, playing a key role in move this hugely successful business forward at a rapid pace. With more then 100 employees and working in a MS SOE, they are looking for the CTO to:
- Set up the right technology, people and processes to support the businesses strategic growth objectives
- Build and lead an internal software development team (likely .Net, though you will have autonomy in choosing the technologies that fit best), with a focus on creating a full digital, automation, web, integration and ecommerce capability.
- Improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new revenue streams
- Automate partner and acquisition integrations
You will have prior experience successfully leading a business through a technology change, an interest in immersing yourself in the finance world, and exception abilities in building and leading high performance teams and working with senior business stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Prior commercial experience with taking business through a transformation
- Knowledge or experience of the insurance industry
- Hands-on technical coding background
- Experience managing and building software teams
- Experience working with senior business leaders and stakeholders
- BSc degree, or higher, in IT, Business or Finance