Chief Technology Officer CTO
This SME market focused finance/insurance business is one of the largest in Australia, with successful growth driven by more then a dozen recent acquisitions across Australia and significant investor backing. They have an aggressive growth strategy, and clear goals which will be delivered through continued acquisition, and being a first mover in their industry to fully leverage modern technology enablement.
They recognise that the future of insurance is digital, and as a result they have a significant budget to set up their internal software development and technology capability. They are looking to hire a Chief Technology Officer who will uplift their current IT capability across the board who comes from, and has a strong understanding of software and development.
- Set up the right technology, people and processes to support the businesses strategic growth objectives
- Build and lead an internal .Net based software development team with a focus on creating a full digital, web and ecommerce capability.
- Improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new revenue streams
- Automate the day to day functions of the business.
You will have prior experience successfully leading a business through technology improvement, have finance business experience and have come from a software/programming background.
Skills & Experience
- Prior commercial experience with taking business through an IT uplift transformation
- Have experience in the finance industry
- Have strong software knowledge - have come from a hands-on coding background
- Experience working directly with executive business leaders
- BSc degree, or higher, in IT, Business or Finance
Please 'Apply Now' or contact IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 9409 4805 for a detailed brief.